What do you do when a day won’t pass with any task fulfilled?
Usually I have days when I am completely tired. I am not productive at all. I spend time trying to work, trying to solve tasks, but I cannot proceed them at all.
What I do?
Well, nothing. I know myself well enough to say that if I cannot think, I cannot think. I just take my time and I keep do nothing.
Usually I apply these steps as solutions/remedies for this syndrome:
- Go for a run or a hill climb.
- Sleep for several minutes
- Meditation is probably the most effectice one as you calm down and find out the source of you problems.
- Talking with somebody about it (not so effective in my opinion)
- Take a total break and quit on anything in your todo list. Take your time to do your personal business